Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A little reckless

Fraf here. So if you wanted to know what happend to my AU review, I have a draft of the underworld one I'm working on. But for now, I'd like to show you a deck with a ranted underworld creature.
Everyone hates him, I hate him and I'm all for the underworld! But, I'm gonna give him a chance. Well, hers the deck. Oh, and note that you'll find most of the creatures i'm talkin about here->http://chaoticcampaigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/sl-alliances-unravelled-review-part-two.html
123
45
6
1. Kiru: burithean axe
2. Ketacc: evergreen tunic
3. Kiru: burithean axe
4. ragetrod: bronzeflight
5. skithia GS: mipedian balladeer's flute
6. akillbi:mipedian balladeer's flute
mugic:
x2 searing symphony
x2cadence clash
x2 arment adagio
attacks:
x2 ash torrent
x2 force strike
x2 consuming flame
x2 inferno claws
x2 petrifying power
x2 smoke surge
x2 firearm
x2 incinerase
x2 web cocoon
x2 matagore
locations:
x2 forest of life DA
x2 cordac falls plungepool
x2 rockriver canyon
x2 the pits
x2 underworld city
strategy: don't let akillbi die or else.
please rate
-frafdude

No comments:

Post a Comment