Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whoa, He's Back!

     Hey guys. I know it's been a long time since I've done anything with this blog, but I assure you, as long as summer reigns, I'll be very active. Why haven't I? I'll explain...

     For a whole year, I kept faith in Chaotic coming back. After seeing that nothing was happening, I quit =(. I did a lot of other things while vanishing from Chaotic. I tried MTG (good game btw), I spiffyed up my cello playing, and many other things that I don't want to explain.
     About 2 weeks ago, I saw a light at the end of Chaotic's long tunnel, Kodo. At first, I was pretty doubtful. Seriously, just look at what 4kids did. But after finding out more about the company, I was once again reassured; Brian Gannon is the president. END

 As I said before, expect a lot more from me this summer. -Fraf

No comments:

Post a Comment